Day 6
Woke up at 6:30am this morning to get my port installed. The nurse dealing with me at the medical office clearly was not having a good day today, as she acted stone cold to any of my questions regarding the surgery or my comments about it. They shot me up with Valium as they thought I seemed way too anxious (of course, I have neuro Lyme, this sucks) and then proceeded to knock me out with propofol. Woke up a while later feeling great due to the Valium, however after a few hours the pain set in and I could barely move without my right neck feeling like it was going to explode.
I got the same IV treatments as last week, the phosphylacholine and glutathione drops. I don’t really think it works as well to get rid of toxins as much as they say do because I don’t notice much of a difference. They won’t start any antibiotics until they review the SPECT scan of my brain which will be done on Friday.
Symptoms are starting to get really bad. My voice is starting to crack a lot and I speak like I have serious pronunciation problems. I can barely feel my lips.
Symptoms:
Memory loss: worse
Muscle weakness: worse
Comments
Post a Comment