Day 8

 Saw Elvis again for a weekly blood draw that also included a viral and infectious disease panel. It was pretty gnarly to see all of the blood drawn from my port at ease - I felt pretty nauseous after and had to take some fluids after losing so much blood. Afterwards, I talked wth the doctor about potentially starting intravenous antibiotics this friday after seeing the results of my PET scan, which probably won't look too good at this point. At the moment I am so fried from all the brain inflammation I feel like I'm not even on earth anymore, yet somehow important in all of this. I think that's called catatonia. 

The drips were the same as the last 6 I've gotten: phosphatidylcholine, glutathione, and b vitamins. 

I then got my weekly ionic foot bath treatments. which were a lot better of an experience than the colonics (that I skipped, due to the initial pain from the port installation procedure)

Symptoms:

Muscle weakness: worse

Brain damage: worse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 5

Day 12