Day 4

 Started on an IV glutathione and B vitamins,  was given phosphatidylcholine to help remove some of the toxins from my brain. During the phosphatidylcholine injection I felt a boost of energy for about 10 minutes or so, not sure if a placebo or a weird side effect, but I appreciated the energy nonetheless. 

I scheduled to get my PORT catheter installed next monday, which will make the daily injections and blood draws easier.  

Had a colon cleanse done for the first time, it was probably the most invasive procedure I've ever had. I couldn't even make it to 30% of the total water they wanted to put on me, I kept on cramping and it felt lie my colon was going to burst. Ended up in the bathroom for 40 minutes after the cleanse was done.

Cognitive decline: worse

Muscle weakness: worse

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 8

Day 5

Day 12